Ingredients (for 2)
- 1 small mango
- 10cl soy creamer
- 1/2 tsp agar powder
- a dash of vanilla extract
(you might need to add sugar -agave or any sweetener of your choice- if your mango isn’t ripe enough)
- Peel, dice and then mix the mango in a blender.
- In a small pan heat half the mango puree with the cream and the vanilla. When it boils add the agar flakes and stir until dissolved. Keep the boiling on for a minute or two and remove.
- Mix with the rest of the mango puree and pour into mould (or glasses).
- Let it set at room temperature and then transfer to the fridge for 1 hour minimum.