here’s a recipe inspired by this one, found thanks to « findingvegan.com ». I had some spinach to finish so I gave it a try, and it’s amazing ! Tasteful, original & vegan !
To make 6 patties
- 200g fresh spinach
- 150g tofu
- 200g sweet potato
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- a dash of soy sauce
- a dash of sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp peanut or almond butter
- salt, pepper
- Cook the spinach 1 minute in boiling water. Drain & press the spinach to remove the maximum of water. Chop them.
- Cook the sweet potato and mash it roughly
- In a bowl crumble the tofu. Add the spinach, sweet potato and the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
- Form 6 patties with your hands
- Cook them in a pan for about 4 minutes on each side